A WINNING SEASON FOR WGI
Wantman Group, Inc. (WGI) is experiencing significant growth in employees, clients, and services in 2015 and is pleased to announce that the business community has again taken notice. The firm was recently honored with a placement on Tampa Bay Business Journal’s “Florida Fast 100 List 2015,” ranking #55 on this year’s list of recognition.
“We are excited about our company’s growth potential and to be so honored for our achievements this year,” said David Wantman, PE, president of WGI. “Our profession is extremely competitive, and to be consistently recognized as one of the top firms is a testament to the commitment of our associates and the loyalty of our clients.”
WGI is celebrating a grand slam season of achievements and awards that includes:
- Design-Build Institute of America Project Award for utilizing innovative methodology, tax-dollar and time-saving solutions.
- A September 2015 recognition by Point Of Beginning Magazine as one of the biggest and best survey companies in the country, ranking number 23 out of a Top 100 List for surveying, mapping, and geospatial revenue.
- WGI ranked number 3425 on the 2015 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
- The Zweig Group ranked WGI number 39 on the “Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies” list and placed WGI on the “Best Firms to Work For” list as well as its ”Hot Firms” list.
- A recent showing at number 338 on the Top 500 List of Design Firms by Engineering News-Report, where WGI also ranked number 14 in ENR’s Top Southeast Design Firms based on revenue.
- The state’s Grand Award at the 2015 Florida Engineering Society (FES)/Florida Institute of Consulting Engineers (FICE) Annual Engineering Excellence Awards Banquet for the Big John Monahan Reconstruction project in Florida Department of Transportation District 4.
These awards are in addition to becoming a 2015 “Fast 50” Honoree selected by Tampa Bay Business Journal’s sister publication, the South Florida Business Journal, where the firm finished #12 in the $25M and over category. WGI also ranked number 6 on the South Florida Business Journal‘s “Top 25 Engineering Firms in South Florida” list and number 70 on the “Top 100 list of Private Companies” by the paper.
All of these accolades cap 18 months of continuous expansion in services, in revenue, and in talented professionals. WGI’s family has grown to nearly 300 professionals, including this year’s acquisition of Bridge Design Associates, Inc. In order to truly become a one-stop shop providing the numerous and varied services that fall under that umbrella, WGI enhanced its services by adding Structures, Landscape Architecture, and Creative Services, and expanded its Environmental Services, Land Planning, and Project Development and Environment (PD&E) divisions. WGI now offers a full menu of client services to the FDOT and private clients out of offices in Tampa, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Orlando, Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach, and Ft. Lauderdale.
As a multidisciplinary consulting firm, WGI has seven offices throughout Florida and specializes in the following disciplines: Civil/Municipal Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Surveying and Mapping, Subsurface Utility Engineering, Structures, Water Resources, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Sciences, Land Planning, and Creative Services. In August 2015, WGI ranked #12 in the $25M and over category as a 2015 “Fast 50” Honoree from the South Florida Business Journal and rose to #3425 on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America. Also in 2015, WGI was ranked #338 on the ENR’s list of the Top 500 Design Firms and is ranked #14 in ENR’s Top Southeast Design Firms. The Zweig Group ranked WGI #39 on the “Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies” list and placed WGI on the “Best Firms to Work For” list as well as its ”Hot Firms” list. WGI also ranked #6 on the “Top 25 Engineering Firms in South Florida” list and #70 on the “Top 100 list of Private Companies” by the South Florida Business Journal. The firm is among the 437 private growth companies that were Hire Power Awards honorees for 2013, recognizing the private businesses that have generated the most jobs since 2012.
Client Services Manager
Alchemy Communications Group
561.935.9953 x. 104