Municipal Engineering Services
Public officials are entrusted with providing improvements that meet the needs of their communities, and are also functional, aesthetically pleasing and cost-effective. In response to these complex needs, WGI has developed a division solely devoted to cities, counties and other local governments.
Working to understand our clients’ goals, WGI develops solutions that consider all of the issues affecting a project’s success. We work closely with our clients to reach consensus and resolution regarding critical decisions that would otherwise impede progress. Additionally, WGI actively encourages community input to ensure that the end users’ interests are considered and protected.
From project commencement to project completion, WGI provides innovative solutions to our municipal clients, while meeting the needs of the community at large.
- Conceptual & Final Engineering Design
- Stormwater Management Design
- Water Distribution System Design
- Wastewater Collection System Design
- Reclaimed Water Distribution Design
- Site Paving, Grading & Drainage Design
- Local & Arterial Roadway Design
- Facilities Design
- Park & Recreation Design
- Streetscape Design
- Grant Funding Coordination & Assistance
- Plan / Peer Reviews
- Budgeting & Cost Estimating
- LEED-Accredited Staff
- Feasibility Studies
- Construction Management Services
- Bidding Assistance
- Certification Coordination
- Local Agency Program (LAP) Coordination