Collecting, processing, managing, and analyzing geospatial data has never been more important. WGI has expanded our services to include virtually every geospatial technology for countless applications.
When underground utilities are unexpectedly encountered, construction can come to a grinding halt. Knowing buried utilities’ exact location helps ensure that projects are safely completed, on time and within budget. WGI offers a full range of Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) services to avoid project delays, disruptions, and additional costs.
Our technicians operate non-destructive air/vacuum excavation systems and ground-penetrating radar to identify, locate, and map existing and abandoned utility infrastructure. WGI also performs “soft digs” around utilities to confirm their horizontal and vertical locations. This vital information allows us to minimize utility relocations, ensure safe work sites, and prevent damage to utilities while controlling costs and staying on schedule.
- FDOT Utility Agreements & Work Schedules
- Utility Work by Highway Contractor (UWHC) Agreements
- Utility Records Research
- Identification of Property Rights
- Utility Estimates, Billing, & Reimbursement Packages
- Engineering Design, Permitting, & Management Services
- Reimbursement and Subordination Agreements
- Utility Conflict Resolution
- Relocation Design
- Utility Conflict Matrix & Impact Analysis
- Field Investigations
- Value Engineering Analysis
- Constructability Reviews
- Damage Prevention Programs
- Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE)
- Utility Designation Surveys
- Vacuum Excavation Services
- Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Interior & Concrete Radar Mapping
- Sunshine State One Call of Florida (SSOCOF) Ticket Response