WGI utilizes the latest technology to provide world-class engineering solutions that deliver, conserve, and manage our water resources. We deliver the best design solutions because of our technical and regulatory expertise.
Our qualified team addresses complex stormwater quantity and quality, water supply and storage, sedimentation, drainage, and flood control issues. WGI has the talent to provide the best design solutions regardless of your project’s complexity.
Our associates are equipped with the latest stormwater and floodplain modeling tools. By using the latest design techniques and modeling technology available, WGI can deliver the most cost-effective design solutions for our clients.
With proven expertise in permitting and environmental regulatory processes, WGI has worked with federal, regional, state, and municipal governments to deliver water resources projects across the country.
Our proven expertise in environmental regulatory processes and a sound understanding of the natural systems influencing ground and surface water, deliver quality projects within scheduling, budgetary, and regulatory and permitting constraints.
Our Water Resources services include:
- Transportation Drainage
- Bridge, Culvert & Canal Hydraulic Analysis & Design
- Master, Regional & Joint-Use Stormwater Management Plans & Designs
- Stormwater Quality Treatment Systems, NPDES & TMDL Design & Permitting
- Design of Canals, Channels, Storm Sewers, Pumps & Retention/Detention Facilities
- Hydrologic & Hydraulic Modeling
- Watershed Master Planning, Evaluation & Restoration
- Wetland Hydroperiod Analysis
- Levees, Dams & Reservoirs
- Municipal, State, Regional & Federal Permitting
- Best Management Practice Designs
- Specifications & Construction Management
- Stream Restoration Watershed, Channel & Stream Bank Stability Studies
- FEMA Planning, Mapping, Post-Flood Assessments, FISs, PMRs, CLOMRs & LOMRs
- Floodway Encroachment Analysis for FEMA-Flood Insurance Studies
- Floodplain & Floodway Engineering
- Riverine & Tidal Flood Studies including No-Rise Certifications
I-95/CSX Open Channel Conveyance Armoring
Fema Flood Maps (GIS)
Fort Pierce Canal Restoration
WGI can help
For more information or to have a conversation with one of our experts, please contact us: