Building Enclosure/Facade Restoration
Building enclosures/facades experience distress due to deterioration or design deficiencies. Whether the age of the façade is historic or modern, the key to providing façade restoration services is water management.
Carl Walker performs condition surveys to review the structural capacity or the durability of façade components, document observed distress, and make recommendations for repair options. We continue our services through the implementation of the recommended repairs with the development and coordination of detailed drawings and specifications, and performing construction administration and monitoring services to confirm the repair work is performed to the standards of care and degree of quality expected.
Typical repair needs include:
- Masonry (Brick, Stone, Terra Cotta)
- Lintel/Shelf Angle Repair/Replacement
Carl Walker’s Restoration services include:
- Flashing Replacement
- Curtain Wall
- Window Repair and Replacement
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Water Penetration Testing
- Construction Document Preparation
- Construction Administration
- Maintenance Recommendations