All successful design and construction projects begin with an accurate survey. By using the latest techniques and preparing our associates with the best training, WGI delivers accurate data from the start.
The introduction of CADD and electronic distance meters in the early 1970s sparked a technological revolution that forever altered surveying. WGI embraced these advances, and today is leading the way with new technology, tailoring our services on every project to make them successful and cost-effective. We take real-time Global Positioning Systems (GPS) a step further by employing static and rapid-static post-processing for the most accurate solutions.
Whether performing a boundary survey or using the latest in laser scanning technology, employing cutting-edge approaches minimizes human error. By leveraging the latest technology, WGI helps our clients achieve their goals quickly and with the greatest degree of precision possible.
- Boundary and Real Estate Surveys
- Surveys for Planning and Engineering Design
- Terrestrial Mobile LiDAR
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Imaging and Mapping Services
- Construction and Heavy Infrastructure Support
- Hydrographic Surveys
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Building Information Management (BIM)
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Link to Portfolio