WWD Podcast Episode #18 – Eric Andelin at Wantman Group, Inc.
Published July 24, 2018
Our guest is Eric Andelin, who is UAS Program Manager at Wantman Group, Inc! It’s always nice to connect with professionals that are GIS and mapping experts first prior to entering into the world of UAVs, following a similar path to my own. On this episode I speak with Eric Andelin, who brings 35 years of experience in the mapping realm, including knowledge in the areas of: survey, aerial photography, photogrammetry and laser scanning. We discuss a wide range of topics, from Eric’s experience in the world of traditional aerial photography to new drone uses, and where the UAS industry is heading.
Some of the topics covered in this podcast episode:
- – From full scale aerial photography to UAS capture
- – LiDAR vs. UAV photogrammetry
- – Sectors seeing the most disruption from drones
- – Advances to drone regulation in the US
- – ASPRS certification: Certified UAS Technologist
External website for more info: https://wginc.com/geospatial/
Check out the full WorkingWithDrones post here.