Memorial Hospital of South Bend
WGI conducts structural evaluations of the Bartlett Street, Lafayette Street, and Navarre Street parking structures every three years and provides a report with a 3-year maintenance plan for each of the parking structures. Each year we prepare construction documents to implement the repairs and provide construction administrative services during the implementation of the repairs.
All major repairs have been completed, and we are currently providing ongoing maintenance.
• Miscellaneous and structural concrete repair
• Expansion joint and sealant replacement
• Deck coating
• New brick façade at Bartlett Street
• Replacement of concrete washes at Navarre Street
• Multi-year repairs
• Facade update
• Maintenance plan
• Project was completed on-time and within budget