WGI is celebrating EWeek 2020 by honoring all of our dedicated engineers, and engineers around the world that have made a positive contribution to our profession.
Leadership Broward Class XXXVIII
Leadership Broward Class XXXVIII includes the following members:
- Aaron Abramoff, The Restaurant People – Director of Operations
- Ashton Adler, Sapphire Digital – Client Engagement Manager
- Michael Aguinaga, Museum of Discovery and Science – Public Programs Manager
- Anginique Alexander, Baptist Health South Florida – Manager Baptist Outpatient Services Medical Plaza
- Melissa Blum, Humana – Bold Goal Leader
- Austin Bodnar, Greenberg Traurig, P.A. – Associate
- Jackie Carlson, Broward Center for the Performing Arts – Education Manager
- John Coates, PNC Bank – VP – Sr. Investment Officer
- Pamela Dalton, American National Bank – Vice President Branch Manager
- James Daluise, Dalux Design – Owner & Creative Director
- Maria Darquea, BB&T – Vice President, Market Leader/Small Business Banker
- Alona DiPaolo, Broward County Property Appraiser – Chief of Staff
- Benjamin Dunn, Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina – Pelican Landing Manager
- Marta Estevez, Coast to Coat Legal Aid of South Florida, Inc. – Chief Innovation Officer, Senior Attorney
- Craig Feldman, Law Offices of Craig Feldman/Asset Land Title Services, LLC – Owner/Attorney
- Anne Flanigan, Weiss Serota Helfman Cole & Bierman P.L. – Associate Attorney
- Christie Gibbons, Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates – Bookkeeper
- Angelina Gonzalez, Panza, Maurer & Maynard – Associate Attorney
- Sandra Heller, Holland & Knight LLP – Partner; Co-Chair, Insurance Fraud and Recovery Group
- Jessica Hershberger, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Area Director
- Laurie Johnson, Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort/ HEI Hotels – Director of Sales and Marketing
- Victoria Johnson, Stiles – Real Estate Accounting Manager
- Joseph Karl, PWA – Chief Investment Strategist
- Kelly Kayce, Blue Martini Lounge – Special Events Manager
- Ingrid Kindbom, City of Fort Lauderdale – Assistant Structural Innovation Manager
- Chelsea Koff, Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler – Associate, Litigation Department
- Stephan Kretzschmar, AB Bernstein – Vice President
- Christina Lehm, Nelson Mullins Broad and Cassel – Attorney
- Edo Licina, BBX Capital Corporation – Director of Financial Operations
- Voula Liroff, Health Channels, LLC – Vice President & Deputy General Counsel
- Erica Lychak, Broward Metropolitan Planning Organization – Communications Manager
- James Maitland, Marine Industries Association of South Florida – Vice President
- Katie Matthews, Wizard Creations – National Account Manager
- Stephanie Mazzola, Tripp Scott, P.A. – Director
- Amy McDevitt, Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship FSU College of Business – Coordinator
- Meka Mears, Nova Southeastern University – President, Graduate Student Government Association
- Paul Minoff, Gray Robinson, P.A. – Shareholder
- Daniel Montilla, Bank of New York Mellon Wealth Management, Senior Wealth Director
- Denise Morales, Charles Rutenberg Realty – Associate Realtor also Senior Appraiser at Roe Minor Realty Consultants
- Allison Muney, Zimmer & Associates, PA – Attorney
- Sara Nunez, Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida – Chief Development Officer
- Amanda Phillips, Greenspoon Marder LLP – Associate
- Nora Powell, Broward College – Dean of Health Sciences
- Shana Ratliff, The Pride Center – HIV Prevention Manager
- Denise Reid, Sun Sentinel – Director, Distribution
- Mark Reyes, Urban League of Broward County – Senior Director of Community Relations and Administration
- Marc Rudner, Online Vacation Center – Vice President, Sales
- Kate Rudner, Crowe LLP – Audit Senior Manager
- Kathryn Salerno, Broward Health – Director of Community Affairs
- Tanesha Samuels, Center State Bank – VP, Commercial Lender
- James Santiago, Independent Title of Fort Lauderdale, Inc. – President
- Traci Scheppske, WGI – Business Development Manager
- Rayford Shipman, Memorial Healthcare – Director of Business Development – Sports Medicine Center
- Gish Warren, Kaplan Higher Education – Executive Director, Student Finance Support Services
- Amy Wessel Jones, Shutts & Bowen LLP – Appellate Partner
- Ryan Winker, Synovus Bank – Middle Market Banker
- Tasha Yohan, Nova Southeastern University – Assistant Director, Media Relations
- Giancarlo Zuniga, BB&T – Vice President of Commercial Banking
About the Leadership Broward Foundation, Inc.
The Leadership Broward Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, is Broward County’s premier leadership development training organization with a 38-year history of helping emerging and established leaders to expand their leadership skills, enhance their knowledge of local and state issues, and leverage their individual passions to initiate positive change in the Broward County community.
Its mission, “to develop and inspire individuals to serve our community,” is accomplished through a range of programs starting with its signature Leadership Broward program, which offers a behind-the-scenes look at issues affecting Broward County in the areas of government, education, business, media, transportation, criminal justice, history, environment, culture, arts, recreation, and health and community services. Youth Leadership Broward and Women Leading Broward round out the organization’s program offerings. For more information, visit www.LeadershipBroward.org or call 954-767-8866.
Share this post
Share this post
The SR-93/I-75 Managed Lanes from South of Miramar Parkway to South of Sheridan Street project received the award.
This award honors a woman who is an outstanding role model and has contributed to the advancement of women and minorities in transportation.
Alternative delivery maximizes the positive outcomes of a project and provides the greatest value and benefit to the owner and their customers.
Municipalities throughout the region are focusing on the need to create transportation networks that do not solely prioritize the automobile.
WGI’s design-build project, I-75 Design-Build from South of SR 50 to Hernando/Sumter County Line, was recognized by the ACEC-FL Outstanding Projects Awards Committee as a 2020 Outstanding Major Project.