WGI is helping the Massachusetts Housing and Community Development (DHCD) and the City of New Bedford, MA implement a rapid recovery plan to rebound from the effects of COVID-19.
Leadership Broward Class XXXVIII
Leadership Broward Class XXXVIII includes the following members:
- Aaron Abramoff, The Restaurant People – Director of Operations
- Ashton Adler, Sapphire Digital – Client Engagement Manager
- Michael Aguinaga, Museum of Discovery and Science – Public Programs Manager
- Anginique Alexander, Baptist Health South Florida – Manager Baptist Outpatient Services Medical Plaza
- Melissa Blum, Humana – Bold Goal Leader
- Austin Bodnar, Greenberg Traurig, P.A. – Associate
- Jackie Carlson, Broward Center for the Performing Arts – Education Manager
- John Coates, PNC Bank – VP – Sr. Investment Officer
- Pamela Dalton, American National Bank – Vice President Branch Manager
- James Daluise, Dalux Design – Owner & Creative Director
- Maria Darquea, BB&T – Vice President, Market Leader/Small Business Banker
- Alona DiPaolo, Broward County Property Appraiser – Chief of Staff
- Benjamin Dunn, Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina – Pelican Landing Manager
- Marta Estevez, Coast to Coat Legal Aid of South Florida, Inc. – Chief Innovation Officer, Senior Attorney
- Craig Feldman, Law Offices of Craig Feldman/Asset Land Title Services, LLC – Owner/Attorney
- Anne Flanigan, Weiss Serota Helfman Cole & Bierman P.L. – Associate Attorney
- Christie Gibbons, Attorneys Jo Ann Hoffman & Associates – Bookkeeper
- Angelina Gonzalez, Panza, Maurer & Maynard – Associate Attorney
- Sandra Heller, Holland & Knight LLP – Partner; Co-Chair, Insurance Fraud and Recovery Group
- Jessica Hershberger, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Area Director
- Laurie Johnson, Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort/ HEI Hotels – Director of Sales and Marketing
- Victoria Johnson, Stiles – Real Estate Accounting Manager
- Joseph Karl, PWA – Chief Investment Strategist
- Kelly Kayce, Blue Martini Lounge – Special Events Manager
- Ingrid Kindbom, City of Fort Lauderdale – Assistant Structural Innovation Manager
- Chelsea Koff, Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler – Associate, Litigation Department
- Stephan Kretzschmar, AB Bernstein – Vice President
- Christina Lehm, Nelson Mullins Broad and Cassel – Attorney
- Edo Licina, BBX Capital Corporation – Director of Financial Operations
- Voula Liroff, Health Channels, LLC – Vice President & Deputy General Counsel
- Erica Lychak, Broward Metropolitan Planning Organization – Communications Manager
- James Maitland, Marine Industries Association of South Florida – Vice President
- Katie Matthews, Wizard Creations – National Account Manager
- Stephanie Mazzola, Tripp Scott, P.A. – Director
- Amy McDevitt, Jim Moran Institute for Global Entrepreneurship FSU College of Business – Coordinator
- Meka Mears, Nova Southeastern University – President, Graduate Student Government Association
- Paul Minoff, Gray Robinson, P.A. – Shareholder
- Daniel Montilla, Bank of New York Mellon Wealth Management, Senior Wealth Director
- Denise Morales, Charles Rutenberg Realty – Associate Realtor also Senior Appraiser at Roe Minor Realty Consultants
- Allison Muney, Zimmer & Associates, PA – Attorney
- Sara Nunez, Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida – Chief Development Officer
- Amanda Phillips, Greenspoon Marder LLP – Associate
- Nora Powell, Broward College – Dean of Health Sciences
- Shana Ratliff, The Pride Center – HIV Prevention Manager
- Denise Reid, Sun Sentinel – Director, Distribution
- Mark Reyes, Urban League of Broward County – Senior Director of Community Relations and Administration
- Marc Rudner, Online Vacation Center – Vice President, Sales
- Kate Rudner, Crowe LLP – Audit Senior Manager
- Kathryn Salerno, Broward Health – Director of Community Affairs
- Tanesha Samuels, Center State Bank – VP, Commercial Lender
- James Santiago, Independent Title of Fort Lauderdale, Inc. – President
- Traci Scheppske, WGI – Business Development Manager
- Rayford Shipman, Memorial Healthcare – Director of Business Development – Sports Medicine Center
- Gish Warren, Kaplan Higher Education – Executive Director, Student Finance Support Services
- Amy Wessel Jones, Shutts & Bowen LLP – Appellate Partner
- Ryan Winker, Synovus Bank – Middle Market Banker
- Tasha Yohan, Nova Southeastern University – Assistant Director, Media Relations
- Giancarlo Zuniga, BB&T – Vice President of Commercial Banking
About the Leadership Broward Foundation, Inc.
The Leadership Broward Foundation, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization, is Broward County’s premier leadership development training organization with a 38-year history of helping emerging and established leaders to expand their leadership skills, enhance their knowledge of local and state issues, and leverage their individual passions to initiate positive change in the Broward County community.
Its mission, “to develop and inspire individuals to serve our community,” is accomplished through a range of programs starting with its signature Leadership Broward program, which offers a behind-the-scenes look at issues affecting Broward County in the areas of government, education, business, media, transportation, criminal justice, history, environment, culture, arts, recreation, and health and community services. Youth Leadership Broward and Women Leading Broward round out the organization’s program offerings. For more information, visit www.LeadershipBroward.org or call 954-767-8866.
Share this post
Share this post
In this week’s spotlight, we check in on three of our interns who are gaining experience in San Antonio, Jacksonville, and West Palm Beach.
Fall 2017 was a devastatingly tragic period for many Texans as Hurricane Harvey produced record rainfalls and flooding throughout vast portions of south Texas.
Originally from California, Esteban attended Arizona State University where he earned his B.S. in Civil Engineering.
Fire protection systems can help manage or extinguish fire, aid in occupant evacuation, and help protect property from damage.
In this first episode of a four-part series, we discuss how key changes in lighting design and controls will affect building designers and developers in Austin, TX.