St. Mary’s Medical Center Parking Structure
St. Mary’s Medical Center is the largest medical center between Salt Lake City and Denver. The St. Mary’s Hospital parking structure provides 650 parking spaces for visitors, patients and staff.
- Four-bay, one-way double-threaded helix with two contiguous flat bays
- Doglegged to accommodate the site
- Includes a basement and four supported levels
- Third-level bridges across Wellington Avenue connect the parking structure to the main hospital buildings
- A central stair and elevator core, two additional stairs and pedestrian bridges clad in glass curtain walls